Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic condition, generally known as diabetes that arises either the pancreas does not produce the required quantity of insulin or the body cannot utilize produced insulin effectively. Insulin is an important hormone that regulates blood sugar by moving sugar or glucose from the blood into cells of the body to store or to utilize for energy. With diabetes condition, it becomes difficult for cells to get enough glucose from the blood.
Types of diabetes
Diabetes is classified into 4 different types. They are:
1. Type 1 Diabetes: The immunity system of the body is attacked and beta cells in the pancreas are destroyed. Around 10% of people with diabetes have this type of condition. It is also termed juvenile diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes. It is mostly seen in people below 20 years of age.
2. Type 2 Diabetes: Cells cannot use blood sugar effectively. The body is either resistant to using insulin or enough insulin is not produced. That’s why it is referred to as non-insulin-dependent diabetes and is commonly seen in people above 30 years of age.
3. Prediabetes: It occurs when blood sugar is higher than normal. But it is not high enough to classify as diabetes. If proper measures are taken we can prevent progression i.e. it is reversible diabetes.
4. Gestational diabetes: It occurs during the pregnancy due to high sugar levels and Blockage of insulin due to the hormones produced by the placenta. Major symptoms include increased thirst, fungal and skin infections, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, weight loss with increased appetite, and frequent urination. In most cases, it may resolve after the delivery of a baby.
Complications Associated with Diabetes:
If the high blood sugar levels are left untreated, they can damage the heart, nerves, blood vessels, eyes, kidneys, and other organs. Hyperglycaemia is the common effect of uncontrolled diabetes. As cases of Diabetes conditions are increasing exponentially, basic knowledge about diabetes conditions and their causes is a must. The exact causes of Diabetes are unknown but one or multiple causes are responsible for triggering diabetes. Because of those symptoms, causes, and treatment vary for different types of diabetes for different people.
As diabetes is a chronic condition to control its symptoms and to avoid further complications, homeopathy has the best cure. Constitutional Homeopathy treatment at Homeocare International is very safe and effective for any type of diabetes and it helps in controlling blood sugar levels, promoting effective insulin production, and stimulating insulin utilization in cells without any side effects.
Causes Of different Diabetes:
- Type 1: The exact reasons are unknown but genes and exposure to viruses may be a possible reason and type 1 diabetes may also expect to be caused by autoimmune disorders, cystic fibrosis, chronic pancreatitis, partial pancreatectomy, and other related factors.
- Type 2: Genetics, getting older, history of gestational diabetes, and lifestyle factors like obesity, physical inactivity, and extreme stress levels are possible triggers of type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes: Even though the pancreas produces extra insulin to keep up the resistance from the placenta, sometimes too little glucose gets into cells and the rest stays in the blood resulting in gestational diabetes.
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Presence of ketones in the urine
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections, such as gums or skin infections and vaginal infections
Homeopathy Treatment for diabetes
Homeopathy treatment for diabetes aims to keep the sugar levels under control, stimulate insulin secretion, promote insulin usage by cells, and efficient insulin production. Diabetes treatment in homeopathy is safe, effective, and has zero side effects.
Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for diabetes –Homeocare International
Diabetes is a Systemic disease and in the long term affects almost all the important organs in the human body, and keeping this disease in control is very important. To treat these types of systemic diseases Constitutional homeopathy treatment is required and our expert homeopathy doctors at Homeocare International provide the advanced constitutional homeopathy treatment for diabetes based on present and past symptoms, hereditary, physical, and psychological conditions.
For more information on constitutional homeopathy treatment for diabetes at Homeocare International please call our toll-free number 1800-102-2202 and book your appointment!