Diabetic retinopathy is a common diabetic condition that damages the tiny blood vessels at the back of the eye’s lining. This lining is known as the retina. For good eyesight, a healthy retina is required. Diabetic retinopathy damages eyesight by causing blood vessels in the retina to leak or get blocked. Diabetic retinopathy develops in diabetic people when they have had diabetes for 3 to 5 years. Diabetic retinopathy does not damage vision in the early stages, but as it advances, vision will be affected.
If you have diabetes, you should be aware that diabetic retinopathy can develop. Diabetic retinopathy affects 40 to 45 percent of persons with diabetes. As Diabetic retinopathy has no well-known symptoms in its early stages, diabetic patients should have their eyesight checkups on a regular basis to avoid the worsening of the condition. Homeopathy has the best treatment that controls blood glucose and prevents the development of diabetic retinopathy. Homeopathy treats a person as a whole and improves the immunity of the patient to avoid worsening diabetic retinopathy.
Mild, moderate, severe non-proliferative retinopathy and proliferative retinopathy are the four main stages of diabetic retinopathy.
- Mild Non-Proliferative Retinopathy: Microaneurysms (little balloon-like swellings) form in the retina’s tiny blood vessels in the early stages of retinopathy.
- Moderate Non-proliferative Retinopathy: Some of the blood vessels in the retina get clogged at this stage.
- Severe Non-proliferative Retinopathy: As the condition progresses, more blood vessels get blocked, depriving the retina of vital oxygen and nutrients. Because of the scarcity of blood, the retina sends out signals to develop new blood vessels for nourishment.
- Proliferative Retinopathy – In this advanced stage, retina signals trigger the formation of abnormal and fragile new blood vessels. They develop on the transparent, vitreous gel that fills the interior of the eye. The fragile walls of these new retinal blood vessels may leak blood and cause significant vision loss or blindness when they mature and expand abnormally.
Symptoms of Diabetic Retinopathy:
- A vision that is steadily deteriorating
- Shapes flying in your field of view (floaters)
- Sudden vision loss
- Eye pain or redness
- Blurred vision
- Inability to see in the dark
Homeopathy Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy
Homeopathy treatment is very safe and effective for diabetic retinopathy that has no side effects and is best in managing symptoms and avoiding the progression of the condition by keeping blood sugar levels under control. Homeopathy treats the patient as a whole, physically, psychologically, and emotionally which improves the overall health of the patient.
Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy- Homeocare International
Homeocare International provides Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy that keeps both diabetes and blood pressure under control. The most experienced homeopathy doctors of Homeocare International suggest Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for diabetic retinopathy after careful analysis of the symptoms of the patient, other health conditions, and environmental conditions to give effective treatment that eliminates the root cause of the problem and can avoid the risk of conditions like glaucoma and other complications. Constitutional homeopathy treatment is more beneficial to old people and people who are suffering from hypertension and high blood sugar levels to prevent the progress of diabetic retinopathy.